- Processing local & foreign payments following the company payment
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifying supplier account reconciliation from monthly statements and
- Maintaining historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disbursing petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Any other duties assigned by the Accountant/Finance Manager.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- A Diploma in Accounting/Finance from a recognized institution.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills with ability to work independently
- Commitment towards deadlines and has the initiative to go above and
- Good working knowledge in accounting software.
- Experience in foreign payments and liaising with commercial banks for rates
negotiation will be added advantage.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||Head Office - Sigatoka|