The Assistant Wholesale Administrator is responsible to provide a wide variety of administrative and clerical support.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales reports for all divisions in the Wholesale Business using the ERP module.
- Uploading all approved pricelists to the system.
- Compiling, sorting, and processing of all customer payments for the wholesale Division.
- Performing basic office duties, such as filing and answering emails and phone calls.
- Perform other wholesale administration functions as delegated.
Education & Skill Requirement:
- Pass in Year 13 Examination or tertiary qualification in accounting would be an added advantage.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS applications.
- Candidate should work well in a team-based environment, work with minimum supervision and be able to handle work pressure with a calm and focused mind.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||Sigatoka, Tappoo Pte Limited|