- Ensure Sales targets are met and sales growth achieved
- Territory Management – Execution of agreed journey plan and customers attended to
- Developing new business opportunities for the brands
- Be responsible for a disciplined yet innovative approach to engaging customers, adding value to business, all in line with our strategic direction
- Effectively manage allocated promotions, listing and activations for the brands
- Degree in Marketing/Management or equivalent qualification would be advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales or in a similar role is necessary
- Must possess a drivers license
- Possess good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Programs
- Be able to work flexible hours and within schedule.
- Be self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to plan & activate promotional activities for On-premise & Off Premise accounts.
- Must maintain a good relationship with customers, understand & analyze market trend and customer behavior.
- Must be a team player
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|
|Area||Sales & Marketing|