- Forecast & Plan orders based on sales & demand.
- Researching potential Vendors.
- Comparing and Appraising offers from suppliers. Negotiating terms of agreement and pricing.
- Analyzing demands, planning & executing orders to overseas/local supply sources.
- Maintaining good communication channels with supply chain partners.
- Liaising with supply partners about deliveries and ensuring goods meeting with planned logistic channels.
- Calculating product costing & maintaining pricing structures.
- Reporting with ERP module.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare lodgment documents with necessary FRCA requirements for shipment clearance.
- Preparing supply payment documents.
- Tertiary qualification in procurement or supply chain field would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of supply chain management/procurement/logistics procedures.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a procurement officer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strategic consumer insights with strong data & organizational skills.
- Candidate should possess exceptional negotiation skills and Market awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Candidate should work well in a team-based work environment, work with minimum supervision and he able to handle work pressure with a calm and focused mind.
- Candidate should be goal-oriented as well as creative and would be expected to be ethically unconventional.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||Procurement/Supply Chain – FMCG|