- Forecast & Plan orders based on sales & demand.
- Researching potential Vendors.
- Comparing and Appraising offers from suppliers. Negotiating terms of
agreement and pricing.
- Analyzing demands, planning & executing orders to overseas/local
- Maintaining good communication channels with supply chain partners.
- Liaising with supply partners about deliveries and ensuring goods meeting
with planned logistic channels.
- Calculating product costing & maintaining pricing structures.
- Reporting with ERP module.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information
- Prepare lodgment documents with necessary FRCA requirements for shipment
- Preparing supply payment documents.
- Tertiary qualification in procurement or supply chain field would be an
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of supply chain
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a procurement officer
(Fresh graduates are invited to apply).
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strategic consumer insights with strong data & organisational skills.
- Candidate should possess exceptional negotiation skills and Market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Candidate should work well in a team-based work environment, work with
minimum supervision and he able to handle work pressure with a calm and
- Candidate should be goal-oriented as well as creative and would be
expected to be ethically unconventional.
|Area||Buying Department, Nadi.|