- Greet & farewell customers.
- Process all types of payments and ensure correct change and receipt is given to all customers.
- Inform customers of various specials, promotions & loyalty programmes offered.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform administrative and office support activities.
- High school qualification – Year 12/ Certificate in computer studies.
- Proven work experience as a cashier.
- Knowledge of accounting will be an added advantage
- Have sound knowledge of administrative tasks.
- Friendly, helpful and engaging personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Greet and welcome customers.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Maintain a fully stocked department.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Be actively involved in the receiving of new shipments.
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Accurately describe product features and benefits to the customers.
- Experience in similar role/ field.
- Knowledge of sports merchandise/ apparels will be advantageous.
- Creative merchandising skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ensure consistent and excellent Customer Service.
- Presentable / well-groomed and a good communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and portray team work.
- Flexible with working hours.
|Vacancy||2 Positions, Full Time|