- Constant Monitoring of Surveillance Cameras installed in the Premises.
- Operate and professionally monitor CCTV cameras to maintain safety & security
of various stakeholders in the complex, prevent theft, damages and vandalism to
- To digitally record incidents, suspicious activities and report to Center Manager
on regular basis.
- Assist with investigations upon formal requests from various stakeholders.
- Ensure all CCTV equipment is up to date and are fully functional at all times.
- Initiate complete repair and replacement of faulty equipment’s and cameras
on timely basis.
- Floor level coordination of various activities for smooth running operations
through with center management team, floor managers and security personnel.
- High school qualification (Form 6 Pass).
- Proven experience of 3 years in similar roles.
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to assess and react quickly to situations as they unfold.
|Vacancy||2 Positions, Full Time|