Join the Tappoo Group of Companies to grow and excel at one of Fiji’s most dynamic companies. With business operations spanning multiple industries, we bring the world’s finest brands, goods and services to our customers. Excellent career opportunities await at New York Pizza Kitchen.
- Set up workstations with all required ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Do prep for the day before opening of the outlet.
- Cook various menu items as instructed by head chef.
- Assist head chef in dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar roles with the hospitality industry.
- Must have tertiary education in cookery.
- Prepare alcohol & non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in similar roles / hospitality industry.
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as prioritise work.
- Presentable and well-groomed.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Flexible with shift work.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Clean and chop meat & vegetables as advised by the chef.
- Sort and store food items.
- Proper personal appearance, hygiene and sanitation.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by chefs.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, working in a commercial kitchen.
- Experience working as kitchen hand or assistant to chef.