- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Do prep for the day before opening of the outlet.
- Cook various menu items as instructed by head chef.
- Assist head chef in dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Clean and chop meat & vegetables as advised by the chef.
- Sort and store food items.
- Proper personal appearance, hygiene and sanitation.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by chefs.
- Prior experience in a Restaurant and/ or Food & Beverage/ Hospitality Industry
in respective roles.
- Ensure Food Safety Standards.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in
a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours – including weekends and public holidays.