Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, will have overall responsibility of the day to day operation of the finance & operational functions of the group in the western region.
- Efficient and timely Forecasting and budgeting of operational data for general
- Analyzes, interprets and makes recommendations with regard to operating
results compared to forecasts, financial plans and budgets.
- Commercial finance support for existing and new business ventures in the
western region under the guidance of the Group Financial Controller.
- Preparation of feasibility reports of the new investments/projects presented to
- Manage and administration of New projects and Capital Expenditure for the
- Cost reduction, business streamlining and efficiency improvements
identification and implementation.
- Effective management & motivation of Regional finance team.
- Associate Member of CIMA/ACA/CPA or a member of similar recognized
professional institution with at least 15 years of managerial level working
experience in similar position in a large scale diversified trading/manufacturing
- Essential to have prior experience in retail, wholesale, manufacturing,
automotive and distribution.
- Sound knowledge in International Accounting Standards / IFRS, company and
tax laws in Fiji.
- Experience in using IMAS Accounting Software, Oracle Cloud ERP Solution, MIS
software, and other MS applications.
- Hands-on leadership and management skills.
- Fluency in English and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|