- Manage and maintain all staffs and business operations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally.
- Maintain quality control for all food served.
- Train and empower employees.
- Monitor/ coach employees on performance, compliance with procedures and workload.
- Ensure employees follow safety and sanitation procedures.
- Tertiary qualification in Tourism & Hospitality/ Food & Beverage.
- Significant work experience in the hospitality industry.
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Decisive and critical thinker.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
|Vacancy||1 Full Time|