The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and motivating all services’ staff and other personnel involved in delivering high level, quality service, and on time delivery of service vehicles in order to ensure growth and expansion to achieve targets.
- Plan and monitor all auto electrical work within the workshop.
- Inspect and authorize all repair works.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Assist in Overhauling CRDI engines and Auto transmission.
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or
concerns to the Service Manager.
- Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Maintain workshop equipment.
- Manage and supervise and automotive electricians/ technicians.
- Staff training and development.
- Manage customer concerns.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Management or Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Kia vehicle diagnostic using KDS, VMI &
- Practical knowledge in overhauling CRDI engines and Auto transmission.
- Good knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic systems including
- Practical knowledge in trouble shooting of automotive air-conditions systems.
- Practical experience in workshop quality control and supervision.
- Experience in staff training and skill developments.
- Knowledge in workshop equipment maintenance and scanner updates.
- Effectively handle customer complaints, diagnosis & trouble shooting.
- Improve productivity using specific skills of supervision with leadership skills.
- Knowledge in handling parts catalogs will be an added advantage.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||KIA Motors, Nadi|