Under general direction and supervision of KIA Service Manager based in Suva, the selected candidate will oversee trouble shooting, repair and maintenance of KIA vehicles.
- Conduct Automotive electronic & CRDI fault diagnosis.
- Overhaul Kia Automatic Transmissions.
- Perform Auto Air condition system Fault Diagnosis.
- Maintain workshop equipment.
- Manage and supervise technicians.
- Perform wheel alignments.
- Minimum 7 years work experience under a recognized KIA dealership.
- knowledge of KIA GDS Scanner application & fault diagnosis.
- Ability to use KIA VMI system (oscilloscope fault Diagnosis).
- Automotive wheel alignment equipment operation & relevant practical
- Sound understanding of automotive workshop supervision.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to work co-operatively with
others at all levels.
- Demonstrate commitment to achievements.
- Knowledge about Kia software downloads & Scanner updates.
- Computer literate.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|