- Managing complete F&B day in- day out operations within allocated budget
and to the highest of standard.
- Monitoring the performance and activities (KPIs) of F&B staff to ensure
performance as per required.
- Scheduling and managing shifts to ensure efficient and smooth operations
- Training F&B team to provide excellent level of service at all given times.
- Building positive relationship with F&B vendors.
- Ensuring that all Food and Safety regulations are followed as per standards.
- Liaising with Chefs to design exceptional menus, purchase goods and
continuously make necessary improvements.
- Developing and implementing SOPs to enable delivery of world class service.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing and ordering food supplies/ beverages for the
- Managing cost control and budget compliance on a daily basis.
- Identifying customer needs and addressing to customer complaints and
- Establishing and achieving targets.
- Ensuring food quality consistency is maintained and food quality standards
- Reviewing, preparing and presenting regular reported to management on
work activities, and revenue generated.
- A diploma/ degree in Culinary Arts or in related field
- Candidate should have 2 years of proven food and beverage management
- Candidate should have knowledge of different Food and Beverage trends.
- Candidate shall possess the ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Candidate shall be able to delegate and successfully lead a team of people.
- Have a customer-oriented mind set.
- Candidate shall have great communication skills and be able to reach out to
all levels of staff.
- Candidate should be able to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
|Area||Nadi International Airport|