Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the selected applicant will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the finance function.
- Preparing monthly management reports, discuss with GM Finance & Group Financial Controller on monthly basis before presenting to the board and stakeholders.
- Forecasting & Budgeting at profit/cost centre levels and monitoring the achievements and discuss with GM Finance & Group Financial Controller for improvements and to present to the board & external parties as required.
- Preparation of information required by banks & financial institutions time to time and monitoring financial covenants required by financial institutions.
- Special MIS reporting and Project evaluations.
- Planning & effective management of cash flow requirements.
- Closely monitor all clearing accounts and month end processes.
- Responsible to complete audits on time meeting deadlines.
- Effective management & providing direction to the finance team.
- Approve all the payments
- Attending for meetings with suppliers, clients and business partners to discuss issues and resolve.
- CA /ACMA & ACCA member with at least 5 years of managerial post qualifying industry working experience in a similar position in a required in a large, diversified trading/manufacturing/ service company.
- Essential to have specific financial & industry experience in Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Automotive, Distribution, hotels, and resorts.
- Sound knowledge in International Accounting Standards / IFRS, company and tax laws
- Experience in computer-based accounting systems, preferably a working knowledge on Oracle MIS software and MS applications.
- Must possess a good leadership, managerial skills & prior experience in handling a team.
- Fluency in English and excellent interpersonal and communication skills