Under the supervision of Group Financial Controller, applicant is responsible for financial
administration and day to day administration of financial and management accounting
functions including costings in the manufacturing, retail & car rental segments in Tappoo Group of Companies in the Western region.
- Evaluate group financial statements and advise to the board.
- Advise the board on potential investments.
- Review annual budgets and periodic financial forecasts for the group
- Liaise with banks/ financial institutions for funding arrangements from time
- Setting up Insurance policy for the group and liaise with insurance companies
to secure optimal insurance covers for the group companies.
- Review performance of group finance team and motivate them.
- Setting up group IT and Internal Audit policies in liaison with the respective
- Tertiary Qualification in accounting preferably a degree in
Finance/Management and essential to possess a membership from an
internationally recognized Management Accounting body.
[Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK) or similar institution].
- The applicant must possess over 10 years of post-qualifying experience in a
similar position in a reputed manufacturing company in a managerial.
- Design and implement cost control measures for a manufacturing operation.
- Product costing, pricing and profitability analysis.
- Absorption/Standard costing techniques.
- Financial Forecasting and budgeting.
- Basic project appraisal techniques.
- IMAS 400 and hands on experience in Oracle cloud based software.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to work cooperatively with
others at all levels.
- Fluency in English.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|