Join the Tappoo Group of Companies to grow and excel at one of Fiji’s most dynamic companies. With business operations spanning multiple industries, we bring the world’s finest brands, goods and services to our customers. An excellent career opportunity awaits.
- Develop strategies, policies and procedures regarding all information processing
& communications for the Group.
- Ensure day to day IT support infrastructure in place to run business efficiently,
including systems integrity, disaster recovery programs and equipment controls.
- Management of integrated software development and maintenance.
- Consultation and support for new software developments in the group.
- Translate business requirements into timely, cost effective technical solutions.
- Develop and evaluate training programs.
- Develop and control IT department budget and Group’s IT capital budget.
- Maintain IT Governance and IT security policies.
- Negotiate and administer contracts, agreements and leases for computer and
- Negotiate and maintain relationship with hardware and software vendors.
- Demonstrate infrastructure design, configuration, test and troubleshooting ability.
- Prepare a technical report, test cases, presentations, design documentations,
and department policies.
- Implement Risk management and system for Group ICT system and continuously
monitor for improvements
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, MSc in IT, Information Systems or
related ICT fields
- Minimum of 15 years work experience at Senior Executive Managerial level in IT
and related areas including:
- AS400/I series in
- RPGIV & ILE
- SQL & QUERY/400
Essential to have hands on experience on the following:
- Integrated Management Accounting Systems /400 (IMAS/400).
- Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP.
- Rental Car Management system.
- Through knowledge in Computerized Accounting.
- Project Management & Implementation, Database design and Administration.
- Automobile Dealer Management System.
- HR and Payroll system management & administration.
- MIS Tolls – Cognos and any other BI tool.
Added Advantage in:
- Windows & Linux Server administration.
- Window Terminal Server & Citrix.
- WAN/LAN & CISCO routers & switches management.
- Visual basic/.net programming.
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
- Integrated POS system.
- Hire Purchase System & Fleet management systems knowledge.
- MS SQL Server database administration, DB 2, MYSQL.
- Oracle Database administration.
- Sound Knowledge on ERP Systems and Implementations.
- A pro-active approach to strategic management and operational planning
of Group’s operations including Retail, Wholesale, Distribution, Warehousing,
Manufacturing, Motor industry, Investments. The company’s wide area network
has connected to multiple remote locations through dedicated leased lines.
Our retail store site Fiji wide are equipped with over 200 POS Registers, PCs and
E-mail, with a large number of users linked via multiple AS/400 machines and
multiple servers connected to Tappoo wide area network.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||Head Office, Sigatoka|