- Supporting the finance team for day to day functions.
- Assisting for monthly financial reports.
- Processing monthly invoices for tenants.
- Compiling and processing of supplier payments.
- Managing financial related documentation.
- Primary correspondences with tenants and suppliers.
- Degree or diploma in Finance/ Accounting or secondary school qualification
- Dynamic personality with eager to learn and take up challenges.
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
You will be exposed to a best corporate environment to obtain hands on experience on the world best ERP system, Oracle fusion while undergoing training of leadership, professional ethics and IFRSs provided by qualified members of renewed global accounting bodies (CPA, CA Sri Lanka, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
|Vacancy||3 Positions, Full Time|