- Study and document the accounting and business procedures within the organization.
- Identify the control weaknesses within the process.
- Draft procedures to improve efficiency and controls.
- Compile report on the findings with appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Carry out investigations when required and compile report on findings.
- Conduct inventory verifications for various departments.
- A Degree or diploma in Finance/ Accounting or secondary school qualification with adequate experience.
- Experience in the auditing and accounting fields with proven track records will be a definite advantage.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Hands on experience with an ERP system and POS system will be an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Microsoft office applications with Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply via our website within the next 10 days by uploading their CV and transcripts for consideration (PDF and WORD documents are recommended).
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|