- Responsible for first level user support.
- Apply operating systems updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Responsible for documenting the configuration of systems.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with live and local systems.
- Responsible for maintaining IT related assets.
- A Degree in IT or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Possess advance level knowledge in troubleshooting in Microsoft PC/Laptops hardware.
- Should have a good knowledge in AD, DNS, Proxy, File servers and Anti-Virus.
- Experience in Firewall, and Router Configuration, Email, Office 365 or Exchange Server.
- Should be skilled in implementing network and troubleshoot complex & technical problems.
- Relational Database Concepts and ANSI-SQL with MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008 or latest.
- Knowledge of Retail Marketing Tools and Concepts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible with working hours.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|