Marketing Coordinator will promote brands, products and services through our retail chain, social media, websites and apps. Develop, implement, track and optimize marketing (including digital) campaigns across company channels, promote the company and increase customer engagement.
- A Diploma / Degree in Marketing/ Management or Business Management from
a recognized institution.
- Proven experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
- Content editing and writing skills
- Photography & video editing skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of graphic design software and tools, including: Adobe InDesign,
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, CorelDRAW,
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset
printing, photography, interactive media, creative thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
|Vacancy||2 Positions, Full Time|