- Greet and acknowledge each customer.
- Process all types of payments through Point-of-Sale (POS) system.
- maintain a neat, tidy and orderly work area.
- Assist other team members as and when required.
- Prepare alcohol & non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Plan, organize and be in control of the bar operations.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Balance Bar stocks on a daily basis.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Present menu to customers and provide detailed information when asked.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Collect payments.
Customer Care Ambassador
- Establish rapport with our Food Court Patrons.
- Ensure a great dining experience for our guests.
- Assist customers with their queries and direct them accordingly.
- Ensure customers adhere to COVID safe protocols and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Restaurant and/ or Food & Beverage Industry.
- People oriented, presentable, approachable, well spoken with great customer care skills.
- Knowledge of sanitation principles.
- Ensure Food Safety Standards.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible hours – including weekends and public holidays.