- Develop and maintain OHS management system.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and implement on various safety-related situations.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies & measures and update according to legislation.
- Initiate and organize OHS training for employees and executives.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Ensure proper OHS at Workplace and LMCC is in order.
- Facilitate quarterly OHS/LMCC meetings across Tappoo Group.
- Record and investigate workplace incidents/ accidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Responsible for new and renewal of regulated documents in relation to business license, OHS, NFA and Health inspections.
- Proven experience as an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Coordinator.
- Degree/ Tertiary qualification in occupational health and safety.
- OHS certification (OHS Modules 1 to 5).
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. HASAWA) and procedures.
- Registered Trainer (TOTs certification – modules 1 to 4).
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
- Ability to liaise with external parties in professional capacity.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Vacancy||2 Positions, Full Time|
|Area||Nadi & Suva|