- Identify training and development needs for the team through training needs analysis, job analysis, and regular consultation with line managers:
- Conduct trainings for front line employees
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness & success (employee behavioural evaluation) in consultation with respective managers and provide reports.
- Conduct training verifications on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly training reports.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Must be a Resource Professional
- 3+years of experience in Training and Development.
- Experience in and understanding of Retail, Food & Beverage, Fueling and motor vehicle industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of e-learning techniques and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|