- Manage aspects of centre mall / properties / tenancy/ management matters.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate statutory regulations and legal.
- Necessitate timely preventative upkeep programs to be executed cost
- Maintain demands, lease T&C, negotiations in line with market conditions.
- Accomplish financial objectives and targets, forecasting, preparation of annual
budget, schedule capital/ expenditure programs, analyse variances, initiate
- Investigate/ resolve/ enforce/ occupancy and related matters.
- Establish/ enforce precautionary policies and procedures, including
- Liaise with Marketing / e-Marketing team to develop desired operational
- Oversee / record staff management.
- Expand trade and business opportunities.
- Proven work experience of 5+ years in large operations management.
- Tertiary Qualification of Masters in Business Administration preferred.
- Experience in overseeing large facilities management including budget
and forecasting management.
- Large Property management and people management skills.
- Familiarity with operation of engineering Services (lifts, fire, electrical, etc.)
and services delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on analysis and strategic
planning and succinct reporting and recommendations.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Confident in making independent decisions within management guidelines.
Remuneration will be commensurable with qualification and experience.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|