Great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. Experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good mathematic skills to make the necessary calculations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Calculate pay and verify the timekeeping information.
- Entering data to maintain and update payroll information using Link software and relevant FRCS & FNPF portals.
- Ensure wages, tax withholdings and FNPF comply with the regulation.
- Initiate periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system.
- Preparation of final payments and ensure to pay the same in a timely manner.
- Updating of employees all the statutory leave entitlements and report the same to Group HR on monthly basis.
- Attending any queries raised by Auditors, FRCS, FNU and other statutory institutions.
- Assisting employees on questions relating to taxes, benefits and deductions.
- General Payroll administration duties.
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to the Payroll Accountant.
Education & Skill Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or a similar field.
- Experience processing payroll for 100+ employees.
- Good Knowledge of Employment Relations Act 2007.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced business environment.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||Head Office – Sigatoka|