• Forecast & Plan orders based on sales & demand.
• Researching potential Vendors.
• Comparing and Appraising offers from suppliers.
Negotiating terms of agreement and pricing.
• Analysing demands, planning & executing orders
to overseas/local supply sources.
• Maintaining good communication channels with
supply chain partners.
• Liaising with supply partners about deliveries and
ensuring goods meeting with planned logistic
• Calculating product costing & maintaining pricing
• Reporting with ERP module.
• Maintaining updated records of purchased products,
delivery information and invoices.
• Prepare lodgment documents with necessary FRCA
requirements for shipment clearance.
• Preparing supplier payment documents.
• Tertiary qualification in procurement or supply chain field would
be an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of supply chain
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a procurement officer in
• Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
• Strategic consumer insights with strong data & organisational
• Candidate should possess exceptional negotiation skills and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Candidate should work well in a team-based work environment,
work with minimum supervision and he able to handle work
pressure with a calm and focused mind.
• Candidate should be goal-oriented as well as creativ
|Area||Buying Department, Suva & Nad|