- Overall monthly financial reporting to the management.
- Overall responsibility of financial reporting, tax compliance, improve efficiency
and general administration.
- Arranging & finalizing of Tenancy Agreements and overall responsibility of
- Dealing with Local Authorities and banks.
- Overall administration of retail complex.
- Providing guidelines for annual budget, monitoring achievement and incentives.
- Monitoring and initiating the cost control measures.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Investment and project appraisal whenever required by the management.
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation for internal matters.
- Administration of regional finance team.
- Motivating and leading the regional finance team to deliver the expected
- Qualified accountant (CPA, CA or Equivalent Professional Qualification).
- More than 10 years post qualifying commercial experience in a reputed
organization with minimum of 5 years in a similar capacity.
- Work experience in retail, travel & real estate industries.
- Hands on experience in Oracle or similar ERP packages and Microsoft
- Sound technical knowledge and hands-on experience in finance, tax and
- Experience in operational management and legal would be preferred.
- Good presentation skills.
- Finance and operational knowledge in Retail, Automobile, Mall Management,
Restaurant, Travel and Property Development will be preferred.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to work cooperatively at
- Excellent command of English in both written and spoken together with
- Good team player with proven track records with an ability to supervise and
lead a large team consisting of both finance and operational staff.
- Experience in accounting and financing of large construction projects.
- Sound knowledge in International Accounting Standards/IFRS requirements
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|