- Source new and review existing products to ensure sales growth and profitability.
- Liaise with marketing team for promotional activities, arrange sale, signage for
new arrivals and graphics for the boutique stores.
- Ensure high standards of visual merchandising in all stores.
- Manage and rotate aged stock.
- Analyse reports and insights to determine industry and consumer trends.
- Devise long term development strategies for product categories and strategies
for unsuccessful products.
- Prepare forecast for product demands to ensure sustainability of inventory.
- Communicate and liaise with Directors, buyer, coordinators, marketing, Retail/
Managers and warehouse to maximise sales in stores.
- Assist buying team when looking after/ liaising with both local and international
- Employee mentoring and development in terms of; procurement, importing,
visual merchandising, stock management and latest trends.
- Store visitations to ensure everything is maintained at the highest standard
- Proven work experience as a Retail Consultant.
- Competent in data entry, reporting, administration and communication
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Goal/ Result oriented.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and work with a team.