- Identify customer needs and respond to all their concerns
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies and procedures
- Manage sales team, their target and sales cycle.
- Develop and maintain close contact with relevant customer base, ensure good business relationships between both parties are established and maintained, and promote a positive image of the company.
- Ensure proposals/quotations are presented to customers and prospects in a creative and professional manner consistent with sales guidelines.
- Develop pricing strategies for products or services marketed to the target customers
- Meet with clients to provide marketing and / or technical advice
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity
- Forecast the demand for products and assist in procurement process
- Degree in Marketing/Management or equivalent qualification would be advantageous
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Sales or in a similar role is necessary
- Must possess a driver’s license
- Possess good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Programs
- Be able to work flexible hours and within schedule.
- Strong leadership skills to manage cross-functional teams;
- Be self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to plan & activate promotional activities for On-premise & Off Premise accounts.
- Must maintain a good relationship with customers, understand & analyze market trend and customer behavior.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|