- Opening and Closing of the Building.
- Patrol of premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
- Escort wrongdoers or trespassers from the building.
- Secure all entry and exit points at all times.
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions.
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation.
- Provide timely assistance to various stakeholders in the building.
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before
arrival of authorities.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
- High school qualification (Form 6 Pass).
- Proven work experience of 3 years in similar roles.
- Familiarity and experience with surveillance tech systems.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to assess and react quickly to situations as they unfold.
|Job Category||Surveillance and Security|
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|