- Opening and Closing of the Building.
- Patrol of premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the building.
- Secure all entry and exit points at all times.
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions.
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation.
- Provide timely assistance to the various stakeholders in the building.
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before
arrival of authorities.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
- High school qualification (Form 6 Pass).
- Proven experience of 3 years in similar roles.
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to assess and react quickly to situations as they unfold.
|Vacancy||2 Positions, Full Time|