Reporting to the General Manager – Finance, the selected applicant will be leading the SCM/ finance team towards the successful implementation of Oracle Cloud based solution across Tappoo Group.
- Providing solutions to SCM & Finance teams to get modules up and running across all locations.
- Efficient and timely Forecasting and budgeting of operational data for general
- Analyzes, interprets and makes recommendations with regard to operating
results compared to forecasts, financial plans and budgets.
- Commercial finance support for existing and new business ventures in the
western region under the guidance of the General Manager – Finance.
- Preparation of feasibility reports of the new investments/projects presented
to the board.
- Manage and administration of New projects and Capital Expenditure for the
- Cost reduction, business streamlining and efficiency improvements –
identification and implementation.
- Effective management & motivation of Regional finance team.
- Associate Member of CIMA/ACA/CPA or a member of similar recognized
professional institution with at least 5– 10 years of managerial level working
experience in a large-scale diversified trading/manufacturing operation.
- Essential to have in depth knowledge on Oracle Fusion SCM & Finance
- Essential to have prior experience in retail, wholesale, manufacturing,
automotive and distribution.
- Sound knowledge in International Accounting Standards / IFRS, company
and tax laws in Fiji.
- Experience in using IMAS Accounting Software, MIS software, and other
- Hands-on leadership and management skills
- Fluency in English and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|