- Monitor and maintain adequate inventory levels to ensure smooth functioning of kitchen operation.
- Monitor the physical stocks and liaise with auditors to ensure no significant stock variances.
- Accountable for physical stock and resolve variances without delay.
- Minimise damages, pilferages and variances at all times.
- Ensure the correct and timely system entries in line with physical movement of stocks.
- Liaise with buyer to order the required items on a timely manner.
- Liaise with head chef and finance team to ensure all KITs are in line and updated in the system.
- Maintain methodical records.
- Carry out destruction procedures of damaged / expired stocks if any.
- Follow up on pending deliveries/transfers.
- Follow up queries during receiving stock.
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Hands on experience in LinkSoft system will be a definite advantage.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||TappooCity FoodCourt, Suva.|