- Manage product flow/ critical path to ensure on-time delivery from external and internal customers.
- Ensure consistent and efficient flow of stock from origin to retail stores.
- Oversee warehouse performance to ensure KPI’s are being met.
- Produce procurement forecasting for internal and external parties.
- Managing consumer brand budgets.
- Identification of continuous improvement for end to end logistics.
- Manage external relationships and agency / dealer agreements.
- Produce ad hoc reporting on functions within the Supply Chain department.
- Work closely with the Wholesale and Retail teams.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing & Supply Chain management or relevant business disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in supply chain management and procurement related disciplines.
- Experience with AS 400 systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle/Fusion with CONGNOS and Bi tool reporting.
- Highly organized, goal/ result-oriented personnel with an analytical and logical thought process.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and work with a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Confident in making independent decisions within management guidelines.
- Flexible with working hours.