Posted 3 months ago
The Wholesale Administrator is responsible to provide a wide variety of administrative and clerical support for the daily operations of the wholesale office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales reports for all divisions in the Wholesale Business using the ERP module.
- Uploading all approved pricelists to the system.
- Compiling, sorting, and processing of all customer payments for the wholesale Division.
- Performing basic office duties, such as filing and answering emails and phone calls.
- Perform other wholesale administration functions as delegated.
Education & Skill Requirement
- Pass in Year 13 Examination or tertiary qualification in Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS applications.
- Candidate should work well in a team-based environment, work with minimum supervision and be able to handle work pressure with a calm and focused mind.
|Vacancy||3 Positions, Full Time|