Join the Tappoo talent community.
Join the Tappoo Group to grow and excel at one of Fiji’s most dynamic companies! With business operations spanning at least seven distinct sectors and growing, we’re always on the lookout for talented people from all disciplines to join our team from frontliners to HR, Finance and IT personnel to name a few.
We have an open work culture at the Tappoo Group where everyone’s voice matters.
How to apply
- Select the job you would like to apply for
- Understand the requirements of the job vacancy on offer
- Respond within the time allowed. The application deadline is usually two weeks.
- Write your application including a cover letter and resume with the contact details of three referees. Please note that certain positions also require copies of academic transcripts to be submitted. This is usually listed in the advertisement.
- If shortlisted, bring your supporting documents to the interview
Review and shortlist
- After the closing date, the HR Department assesses all written applications against the requirements of the job and shortlists suitable applicants.
- Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to notify shortlisted applicants.
- Certain positions may require further assessment to determine an applicant’s level of skill and their ability to perform the role.
Shortlisted applicants are assessed through the following methods:
- interviews (over the phone or face-to-face)
- referee checks
- work samples
At interviews, we usually ask questions that are:
- based on the technical requirements of the role
- behavioural — we describe a scenario at work and ask what course of action you would take
- example-based — we ask you to give examples from previous jobs that show you have the relevant skills or experience
- interests – we ask about your future plans, studies and career path
We welcome any questions you may also give you the opportunity to ask questions about the job, department and the Tappoo Group.
- When completing referee checks, we ask questions to confirm applicants have the required skills and experience for the role.
- We contact referees by email or phone.
- Please ensure you have told your referees that they may be contacted.
Once a successful applicant has been selected and has accepted the role, we inform all shortlisted applicants of the result.
Medical Insurance Scheme
No jobs found.