- Preparation of payments.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Analysis and reconciliation of expenses.
- Assisting the AR staff for billing and system entries.
- Arranging monthly standard journal entries including accruals and prepayments.
- Preparation of timely bank reconciliation.
- Handling bank fund transfers and liaising with banks.
- Maintaining financial records in a methodical manner.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers for payments and collections.
- Liaising with the Head Office and regional finance departments for finance related matters.
- A diploma in finance.
- Prior working experience in accounting and finance will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Experience in accounts payable / general ledger functions.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Microsoft office applications with Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience in travel industry will be a definite advantage.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|