Reporting to the Regional Finance and Administration Manger, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the regional finance department and administration of specific business sectors.
- Overall financial reporting responsibility of group companies overlooked by the
regional finance office.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and contribution reports for
given group companies.
- Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring of monthly achievements.
- Monthly VAT and other tax reconciliation and filling of returns as per FRCS
- Arranging monthly standard journal entries including accruals and prepayments.
- Verification of payments ensuring the timely payments to the suppliers.
- Overseeing the monthly billing and overall debtors ensuring timely collection.
- Supervision and provide necessary guidance to the regional finance team.
- Liaising with external auditors for the annual statutory audits.
- Assist the Finance Manager to implement and maintain sound internal control
- Preparation of necessary management reports required by the management.
- Overlooking the banking process and preparation of timely bank reconciliation.
- Handling bank fund transfers and liaising with banks.
- Maintain financial records in a methodical manner.
- Liaising with the Head Office finance department and other departments
- A degree in Accounting from a recognized university.
- Prior working experience of 2 to 4 years in accounting and finance.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Microsoft office applications with Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Hands on experience in MYOB and Oracle fusion or similar ERP will be a
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|
|Area||Central Region, Suva|