Posted 3 months ago
- Check and follow up on payments.
- Follow up on allocations on weekly basis
- Perform receipts and overall bank reconciliation.
- Preparation on month financials on time
- Liaise with external auditors for the year end audit and prepare the audit & tax schedules as required.
- Submit VAT returns in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely invoicing of KIA & Creative Holdings Limited.
- Follow up on collections of all due debtor accounts through respective managers.
- Ensure all the Journal Entries are passed in the system including Buyback entries
- Calculate Depreciation & Update FAR.
- Ensure all the schedules are prepared and tally with the general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly sales vs budget reports and contribution reports.
- Prepare yearly budgets including profit and loss account, balance sheet and the cash flow.
- Maintain proper record keeping.
- Proven work experience of 1 to 2 years as an Assistant Accountant.
- A Degree in Accounting and Finance or relevant field.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent analytical, time management and numerical skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Flexible with working hours.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|