• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Preparation of variance analysis & management reports.
• GL Account reconciliations.
• Arranging statutory payments.
• Manage fixed assets & leasing data base.
• Oversee the AP & AR functions.
• Checking payments and banking deposits for accuracy.
• Assisting Finance Manager in preparation of annual budgets & internal control
• A degree in Accounting from a recognized university.
• Minimum 2 years overall accounting and finance experience
• Sound knowledge in Financial Accounting fundamentals and standards.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge in accounting software.
• Fluency in Microsoft office applications.
• Experience in automotive industry will be an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
|Vacancy:||1 Position, Full Time|