We are looking for a skilled auto electrician to add to our growing team. Your responsibility will be to assist our customers maintain, repair, replace, and upgrade the electrical components in their vehicles. You will work on headlights, taillights, diagnostic lights, alarm systems, circuit boards, alternators, and more.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle Air Condition problems
- Ability to use vehicle diagnosis scanner tool
- Install new electronic components into vehicles.
- Maintain and repair electronic components in our clients’ vehicles.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Utilize a wide variety of tools to repair parts as efficiently as possible
- Provide customers with a cost and time estimate for their repairs
- Maintain repair records on repair order provided
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Assist with housekeeping and safety duties.
- Trade Certificate or Diploma in Automotive (Electrical) Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Proven experience as an automotive electrician.
- Hands on experience with KIA vehicles will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically Fit.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|