- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Ability to diagnose and correctly identify vehicle faults.
- Ability to learn and use vehicle diagnostic scanner
- Knowledge in Auto Aircon systems will be an added advantage
- Conduct routine service schedules (Lube and General servicing)
- Practical Knowledge in clutch, timing systems, steering, suspensions and transmission repairs.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Maintain repair records on repair order provided
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Assist with housekeeping and safety duties.
- Trade Certificate or Diploma in Automotive (Mechanical/ Electrical) Engineering from a recognized institute is preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven experience as an automotive technician/ electrician.
- Hands on experience with KIA vehicles will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods to avoid re-works
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Valid driver’s license, Heavy vehicle (group 3-4) license will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically Fit.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|