- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan speciality beverages.
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment.
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers.
- Servicing customers and taking orders.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Receiving and processing customer payments.
- High School Education (Year 12) with at least 1 year of hands-on experience.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced business environment.
- A happy, friendly personality with excellent communication skills.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Team player qualities.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply via our website within the next 10 days by uploading their CV and transcripts for consideration (PDF and WORD documents are recommended).
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|