- Welcoming customers’, reading and listening to people to determine beverage
preferences, making recommendations and taking orders.
- Planning bar menus, selecting ingredients, mixing ingredients and serving
- Promote up – selling and cross – selling.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality standards.
- Checking and replenishing bar inventories.
- Process customer payments and balance payment records at end of shift.
- Greeting customers, handing customer the menus and taking customer orders.
- Preparing and serving beverages following recipes as per standard.
- Serving other menu items to accompany prepared beverages.
- Keeping the bar are clean as per Food Safety Standards.
- Checking if equipment’s are in operational condition prior to service hours.
- Communicating with customers and receiving feedbacks.
- Checking and replenishing inventories
- Preparing all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Preparing and cooking menu items as per recipes provided in a timely manner.
- Ensuring appealing plate presentations.
- Demonstrating accurate Culinary knowledge.
- Experimenting and designing new profitable menu options with managers
within allocated budget.
- Contributing to controlling costs, improving profit margins and reaching
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Properly labeling, refrigerating, and storing prepped items at designated areas
- Assisting with determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering.
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen at all times.
- Following all food health and safety requirements.
- Compiling and submitting daily reports to management.
- High School Education (Year 12) with at least 1 year of hands-on experience
as Barista/ Bartender.
- Tertiary level qualification in Commercial Cookery with at least 1 year of
hands-on experience as Chef.
- Demonstrating a high level of attention to detail especially towards product
quality, customer needs and customer satisfaction.
- Applicant should have good knowledge of trends of the Food and Beverage
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and customer handling
- Candidate should be a team player, have the ability to work flexible hours
and within a customer- oriented environment.
- Candidate should be able to work unsupervised and willing to work under
pressure in a fast-paced business environment.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests at all given
- Basic computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
|Vacancy||Full Time Positions|
|Area||Nadi International Airport|