- Make alcohol or non-alcohol drinks as per customer request.
- Promote up – selling and cross – selling.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Replenish bar inventories.
- Take customer orders.
- Prepare beverages as per standard order.
- Serve beverages and pastries.
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting dishes as per menu.
- Demonstrating accurate product knowledge.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Properly labeling, refrigerating, and storing prepped items.
- Assisting with determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering.
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen at all times.
- Follow all food health and safety requirements.
- High School Education (Year 12) with at least 1 year of hands-on experience.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced business environment.
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Tertiary level qualification in Commercial Cookery with at least 1 year of hands-on experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests
- Demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Team player qualities.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|
|Area||Nadi International Airport|