Posted 4 weeks ago
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Installation and configuration of IP CCTV systems and associated Access Control Systems
- Repair and Configuration of CCTV systems
- Providing a quality installation in the most methodical and efficient manner, including the ability to digest detailed scope of works, and working drawings
- Production of high-quality commissioning and handover documentation and as fit drawings.
- Maintaining safe work environment at all times and have a good understanding of Health and Safety i.e. Method, Risk assessments, safe working procedures etc
- User training and demonstration of systems to explain the systems working and functionality
- Responding to out of hours service calls
- Demonstrate at least 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- A Degree or Diploma in ICT or related filled is preferred
- Sound administration skills with an understanding of the importance of paperwork and the accuracy and timeliness of submission of same.
- Full Driving License
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of all Security Systems.
- Working with other access controls units experience is added advantage
- Ability to wok under pressure, flexible hours with minimum supervision
- Experience in firewalls and Router Configuration will be definitely added advantage
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|