- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Ensure the highest quality in preparation of dishes.
- Make sure ingredients are always fresh and of high – quality.
- Cook dishes in accordance with set menu.
- Regularly check inventory levels and update head chef.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Supervise and lead kitchen staff.
- Previous working experience as a Chef.
- Tertiary certification in Cookery / Food & Beverage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate others and lead by example.
- Knowledge of sanitation principles.
- Ensure Food Safety Standards.
- In-depth knowledge of cooking trends and best practices.
- Ability to work flexible hours – including weekends and public holidays.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply via our website within the next 10 days by uploading their CV and transcripts for consideration (PDF and WORD documents are recommended)
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|
|Area||Food & Beverage|