Posted 2 weeks ago
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Ensure the highest quality in preparation of dishes.
- Make sure ingredients are always fresh and of high-quality.
- Cook dishes in accordance with set menu.
- Regularly check inventory levels and update head chef.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Supervise and lead kitchen staff.
- Previous working experience as a Chef.
- Tertiary certification in cookery/ Food & Beverage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate others and lead by example.
- Knowledge of sanitation principles.
- Ensure Food Safety Standards.
- In-depth knowledge of cooking trends and best practices.
- Ability to work flexible hours – including weekends and public holidays.
|Vacancy||Full Time Position|