• Plan and monitor all auto electrical work within the workshop.
• Inspect and authorize all repair works.
• Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
• Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
• Assist in Overhauling CRDI engines and Auto transmission.
• Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns to the Service Manager.
• Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
• Maintain workshop equipment.
• Manage and supervise junior automotive technicians and apprentice.
• Staff training and development.
• Manage customer concerns.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Management or Automobile Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Kia vehicles (or similar) diagnostic using KDS, VMI & D logger, etc.
• Practical knowledge in overhauling CRDI engines and Auto transmission.
• Good knowledge in automotive electrical and electronic systems including immobilizer systems.
• Practical knowledge in trouble shooting of automotive air-conditions systems.
• Practical experience in workshop quality control and supervision.
• Experience in staff training and skill developments.
• Knowledge in workshop equipment maintenance and scanner updates.
• Effectively handle customer complaints, diagnosis & trouble shooting.
• Improve productivity using specific skills of supervision with leadership skills.
• Knowledge in handling parts catalogs will be an added advantage.
|Vacancy||2 Position, Full Time|
|Area||KIA Motors, Nadi & Suva|