- Pick up and drop off company personnel from /to desired destinations.
- Deliver letters, parcels, documents to various offices and locations as directed.
- Ensure all travel authorization before any trip.
- Ensure that only authorized persons/goods are carried in the assigned vehicle.
- Apply defensive driving.
- Ensure cleanliness of the company vehicles.
- Proven working experience as a Driver.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Clean police and LTA record.
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess a current defensive driving certificate (DDC).
- Maintain a professional appearance.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|