Engineer – Generator Sales and Service
Posted 4 weeks ago
- Maintain and service Kirloskar engines and generators.
- Manage & control of related supplies and peripherals.
- Procure & profile specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Design & keep updated maintenance procedures.
- Assist with sales & after sales service including liaison & coordination with the global supply chain in India and to work out tailor made genset solutions for clients.
- Respond to breakdowns, emergencies and provide pertinent feedback.
- Diagnose & analysis of any defects, faults, shortcomings.
- Repair & upkeep of equipment/peripherals
- Liaise, guide, supervise engineering and technical staff.
- Maintain statistical data and financial records.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislations including health & safety.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge and at least 5 years of hands-on experience of technical troubleshooting and maintenance of Kirloskar branded generators.
- Be well versed and have knowledge of the parts and related accessories.
- Ability to handle mechanical and electrical side of Kirloskar engines and generators.
- Ability to work efficiently while maintaining accuracy.
- High attention to detail.
- Presentable / well-groomed and a good communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and portray teamwork.
|Vacancy||1 Position, Full Time|