- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities.
- Produce extensive and complex range of South Indian authentic cuisine dishes.
- Creative and passionate about South Indian authentic cuisine cooking.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labour costs.
- Train and Supervise kitchen staff’s activities.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Rectify arising problems or complaints.
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers.
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience as an Executive/ Head Chef in an international FoodCourt.
- Specialised in classic and contemporary South Indian cuisine.
- Excellent record of kitchen management.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.